FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Customer Service??
View Single Post
Old May 13, 2010, 9:18 pm
Ancien Maestro
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Don't want to be pessimistic.. but arguing over what I paid for this past weekend, even though I talked to the manager I knew for about three years after.. really sucked the joy out of what was supposed to be a special weekend. Yeah, it was nice to talk to Mr. Resch, but who's going to restore what was supposed to be a special Mother's day weekend with the Calgary Philharmonic.. and the money spent to boot? Cell phone on one hand long distance to concierge, in between Stradavarius sections.. an entire staff on the other arguing over rooms, valet parking, and breakfast. Employees lying that they are managers and that their buck stops here.. when it actually doesn't.

I don't want to alarm anyone, but I didn't think the day would ever come when I present written proof to hotel staff of reservation confirmation, and get denied all parts of what I paid for.. for an entire 3 night stay. Probably 35 phone calls. At the end, almost grudgingly letting me have what I paid for..

Wait.. T&C.. reading the fine print, FPC reserves the right to correct typographical errors.. but it was FPC telling me that I got everything in my package, and the hotel denying it..