FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Visit A Nation's Capital Do - May 7-9 (2010) a DC-Do
Old May 6, 2010, 8:04 pm
fungirl

Originally Posted by mhnadel
I just wanted to verify that the Smithsonian option on Saturday afternoon was cancelled due to not enough people, right? I don't remember seeing a final verdict on it and need to know how early in the day I need to get some other things done by.
I was registered for Saturning morning tour which was cancelled. GrizShel indicated that in total there were only 6 people for both morning and afternoon tours (Hillwood stole all the spotlight from the free public ones). With GrizShel needing min 5 people firm for the afternoon tour and him being out of town on Saturday, it is extremely high possibility that it was cancelled. I agonized for the longest time whether to go on the afternoon tour but decided against it due to other prior commitments.

I decided to save my legs for Sunday Breast Cancer Walk. By the way, SkiAdcock just hit a nice $3K fundraising goal and moved into #5 fundraising spot among all registered D.C. event walkers. You go SkiAdcock! ^

Last edited by fungirl; May 6, 2010 at 8:05 pm Reason: spelling