FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Who is sexier: Korean Air or Asiana Flight Attendants?
Old May 4, 2010, 8:24 pm
tokyolampard

Originally Posted by A_Lee
Definitely KE FAs are sexier and more attractive. But I prefer OZ FAs in that they're more down-to-earth and seem to be totally approachable to me. KE FAs give off vibes that makes me feel like they don't really want to talk to you. I know it's probably a bit of an unfair generalization, but that's the feeling I get. If I wanted to look at a fashion show with FAs, I'd want them to be KE FAs. If I wanted FAs to serve me well with a friendly down-to-earth personality, I'd want OZ FAs.
KE FAs are better looking. On a side note, I found it interesting how if you order a beer they give Fosters or Bud to the non-Asians and they give Hite or OB to the Asians... anyone else have this happen? I also had a fun experience where I had to translate Japanese to English for a KE FA when I sat next to a Japanese passenger. They tried to speak Korean to him but of course he didn't understand. The flight was LAX to NRT.