FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ATL or Bust! (and a FRA Interlude) with LH and UA - BHX-FRA-ORD-ATL-IAD-LHR
Old May 4, 2010, 4:07 pm
Kevincm

Programs: Mucci, BMI*G, M&M SEN, FB Gold, PC Plat, Father of GhettoIFE
Arrow In Closing....

Closing up

9205 miles. Not great by a long stretch, but not bad. Maybe I could had pushed the miles better, but of a quick weekend run, I'm happy with the results - even if I had to spend a second night in Atlanta.

The push for Star Gold 2011/2012 is moving along slowly and at the 1/4 way mark, I'm half way to retaining Gold for another year.

The challenge for Star Gold will continue this year - least of all I've scrubbed one trip that I due to take in July which could make qualification more of a challenge than I would like to be honest.

May I'll head East next time - as I am really fed up to the back teeth of US Immigration at the moment - but hey - I can see the immigration agents point, but it doesn't help when you've been stuck in a queue for an hour waiting to be seen to.

The facts are this though. I'm 50% done this year already, and I'm crediting to a programme that had it's first scare when the first batch of members were moved off from Diamond Club into Miles and More, and if my hunch is correct - more of us may move soon.

It could be time soon to have a mileage burning party....

Comments and Thoughts as usual welcome!