FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - (FARE GONE) AC: SFO-PEK RT $533 a/i (was SFO-HKG; Cheapo air; min stay)
Old Apr 30, 2010, 5:55 pm
emcsweeney

Programs: Previously 5 year AS Gold 75, UA MM Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by koroleon
Cheapoair is not that great. I discovered it when this fare came up a few months back and since then I've been regularly checking it. I've never discovered any other deal like this and more than once it has been worse than other booking engines. Plus, I really hate the deceptive prices they display, where the fuel surcharge is never included and you need to go to the second page to see the final price. If it hadn't been for the SFO-HKG deal, I'd never pay any attention to them.
Are you sure about that? The SEA-HKG fare has been exactly the same for all the dates I checked, $553.83 (I bought three over the next nine months). Simply click on taxes on the first page to see the total...there is no fuel surcharge??? One call to AC got my OnePass # added and better aisle seats than the ones I was given when I bought them. As has been mentioned several times, books into S + L class for full EQM and RDM with Plat bonus Not really sure what you're talking about...except one thing: it is a great deal!