FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers Master Thread [merged]
Old Apr 27, 2010, 2:33 pm
WilcoRoger
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Checked in today - excellent upgrade to suit (25th floor) with club lounge access. No welcome hospitality (fruit, wine, choc, etc) but the suite upgrade makes it all irrelevant.

Excellent decor and working solutions (ie. plugs are where they should be, etc) The bathroom is bigger than some hotel room I've stayed :-:

If/when they say they have limited suite availability, that's true. Suites are on the 25th floor, on the floor plan I counted 4 suites + one largish corner room + a normal size room.

At 8 pm the lounge was a bit understocked on food, or rather not being restocked. There was a beef dish (possibly two different meets) Red and white wines seem to be regional wines, I had a quite passable Sicilian red. There are also hard liqueur but as I'm not into it, I didn't take stock - the vodka was Russian Standard (very good)

The door was ajar, no-one checking if you are legit or not. (normally the door should be opened by your room-key)

Too bad I'm staying one night only...