FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Impact of AA clearing upgrades later than in the past
Old Apr 25, 2010, 3:00 pm
pj2

Programs: AA GLD
Originally Posted by LTRS
I'm actually saying s/he isn't very good at counting. Nor does s/he seem to realize that the thread was started by and continued by a good number of people who are discussing the "IMPACT of AA clearing upgrades leter than in the past."
At the risk of being lumped in with the evil AApologists in this thread, I must admit I still don't follow what you are saying. The only numbers I saw being used were direct quotes from your posts. If there is a problem with the numbers, isn't that on you?

Originally Posted by LTRS
It's also quite typical of the AApologists that frequent this forum. Dimissing people that don't have 100% stellar experience with AA appears to be their sole reason for posting here.
Actually, I think for the sake of the accuracy of information provided here, it's important that misleading or confusing claims be questioned. I don't think that makes anyone an AApologist and I don't think it should be seen as a blanket dismissal of any particular point of view.

In fact, if I may say so, you have actually seemed to be the one who is dismissing the views of others. I don't find the experiences of the 20 or so members who posted about 100-hour upgrades to be irrelevant.

No single person's experience represents the whole, so I think it's important that we need to consider all the posts before reaching conclusions.