FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Back from Boston in BA Club (by my evil twin)
Old Apr 24, 2010, 9:26 am
BlackCat

Programs: VS/BA/CX/EK
Originally Posted by Betteronacamel
A classic case of 'when they're bad, BA can be really bad'. Good for you in trying to give them credit in what were trying times, but on days like this you have have to wonder why you spend money with them. Unfortunately, in/out of BOS the competition isn't much to write home about either.
To be fair this was the second day after routes had opened back up following volcano-madness, and the tech cancellation of the later flight ovbiously put the crew under some stress. However, there is no real excuse for the blatant rudeness we encountered. Another example: my request for an additional tiny bottle of gin was met with ill grace and a distinct rolling of the eyes, and both upper deck cabin crew had that abrupt manner sometimes prevalent on BA where you're made to feel that having passengers on board is the height of inconvenience.

Originally Posted by Betteronacamel
To the OP - you must be a writer or journalist. Your post was masterly.
Thanks very much. I was a journalist around 15 years ago, but a lot of ink has dribbled from my nib (so to speak) since then. One day I'll take it up properly again.

Regards,

BC