FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Vancouver - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Apr 17, 2010, 6:21 am
gregorygrady

Originally Posted by gregorygrady
+1. Too much work. Just a warning though to anybody else here that stays at HR Vancouver. DO NOT take their survey that supposedly gives you 2k points as you WILL NOT get your points. So the survey will be a complete waste of your time.
Originally Posted by soonerfanatic
Just want to mention that I had direct follow up today from a staff member who saw this post.

Truly exceptional.
Originally Posted by azepine00
Just want to say hi to HR YVR staff member
Well, I guess my whining above was good for something afterall. Within 24 hours of my post here last week I too received an e-mail from a Manager at HR Vancouver saying that they had been having a problem posting these Sales Survey 2k bonus pts and to provide them with my info so they could get it credited. ^ Needless to say I'm quite impressed with the quick response. Of course it would have been nice to get the points right off the bat, but as long as I get them that's what matters in the end. And it was certainly nice of them to contact me (and some others it seems) so quickly, probably they may have been notified by GP Concierge, if so thanks for the push GP Concierge.........^