FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Status of UA's 777 Conversion to new International First, Business and Economy Seats
Old Apr 12, 2010, 7:17 pm
avsrock90

Programs: UA Plat. Ex: DL PM, AA EXP, VX Gold,
Originally Posted by Skymonster
There is a comment from a member on airliners.net (forum name something like United_FA...) that the crew rest seats on the 777XI/XC will be relocated from 17/18/19HJ to the last two rows of E+ in the center (DEF seats)

Andy
Well, sounds like my 21J flying LHR-DEN in August might be a little less valuable....but I'll accept the trade in exchange for AVOD.

Originally Posted by Aluminum tubing

Last update I heard which could change was the plane should be out April 14th-17th. Still SFO-LHR-DEN-SFO routing.
Any idea how long the planes are going to stick on this route? I would assume it would stay there and then new configs would be added to other routes as the come online, or is it known if there is any plan to rotate this initially reconfig'd plane onto other routes?

Obviously the changes in premium cabins will be significant, but what will the differences look like in Y? 2-5-2 to 3-3-3, AVOD, moving the crew rests...anything else? Will the slimline leather seats be coming?