FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Milage Plus Visa - 50,000 Miles Sign Up Promotion
Old Apr 11, 2010, 3:19 pm
wise2u

me too

both the wife and myself applied this afternoon...CSR quoted the 50k offer and transferred us no prob. No verification e-mail but there was no mention of this being a targeted offer and They clearly stated the terms before applying so I have no doubt if accepted we will get the miles....neither of us has had a UA miles card. My only concern is i was just accepted for the chase sapphire preferred 25k offer and the card is on the way...im hoping this won't make me ineligable for the UA chase visa as they didnt accept me right away...as 50k MP miles for first spend are better than 25k CO miles with a 3k spend in 3 months!!
My wife should have no problems as this is the first CC she has applied for in a while and her scores are in the 800's....mine are in 700's and while i dont have a BA card (missed out) I have a chase freedom and the just approved chase Sapphire...will chase let you have 3 cards if they are not the same miles program?