Thread: DC Partner: DC Shopping problem
View Single Post
Old Apr 9, 10, 11:48 am
Leedsflyer

Programs: *A "Top 1000 2015", FB Lifetime Plat., UA 1K; Marriott Gold; Hilton Diamond.
They did ring me back, and I've spent the last 43 minutes on line with a very helpful chap from Tech Support. Unfortunately to no avail

He was unable to replicate the problem on his machine, though he did eventually have a similar problem when he went to the shopping site, and then tried to go back to his diamond club account.

I have the same problems on IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, on 3 different machines, with various security settings.

It seems that it's a problem with my DC account -- I finally had the idea of creating a brand new DC account, logged in on that, and it all worked fine. So it's not a browser problem. He's filed a report on this, and it will be looked into. He said he'd like to promise a swift resolution, but said he couldn't do so! Full marks to him for trying though.

Unfortunately I've just realised I don't have his name/number (I was on a ring back). The way I contacted them was to go to central switchboard, hit 6, explained my problem, and was put through to Philippa, who said it wasn't her dept, but she contacted IT support for me (who then rang me back).

Btw, although it says earn.flybmi.com at the top of the screen, only the black bar saying BMI comes from that site; all the rest of the content on the shopping page is from the external company who run the shopping, so it seems the problem may not actually be with BMI IT support, but with the external company...