FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Admirals Club membership discounts / discount - aren't they wonderful...
Old Apr 8, 2010, 7:21 pm
griffinj

Programs: AA Plat, Delta Plat, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton Diamon
Question

Originally Posted by griffinj
I emailed AC last week and still haven't received a response. Today I called AC customer service. The rep today told me that since it had been processed, there was nothing she could do. They do not offer credits or refunds. But next year when it's time for me to renew they would be happy to offer me some sort of discount. She said there ws nothing she could do, but transferred me to her supervisor's voicemail. I left a message, but am not overly optimistic.

What a buzz kill.
So, following up on this. Back in January, I emailed the AAdmirals Club customer service. Two weeks later (Feb 10), I received an email back from someone in AAdmirals Club customer service. His email requested that I send him the promotional codes that were in the email and he will be able to credit the card that I used to sign up for the promotion. I replied right away with the promotion code from the email.

After 11 days I had not yet received a response nor had I been credited. So on Feb 21, I replied again to the email requesting a status update on the item. No response received, so I sent follow-ups on Feb 23 and Mar 3.

On March 11, I received an email from a different person in Customer Service. In her email she apologized for the delay and asked that I forward a copy of the original email if I still had it. The next day (March 12) I forwarded a copy of the original email to her.

That was the last I'd heard from anyone in Customer Service about this matter. Since the last email I sent a follow-up on March 24, and then again today.

This has been ongoing now for 3 months. Seems a bit ridiculous. They said they would credit, yet they continually stop responding to communications.

I normally wouldn't fret this long over such a small amount, but this is a case of some of the most disconnected and worst customer service I've ever experienced.

Does anyone have any advice on how I can get this resolved? Is there a way that I can escalate this beyond the general Admirals Club email box?

Thanks.