FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Apr 3, 2010, 6:16 pm
beachmiles

Programs: Delta, AA, BA, United, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond, SPG Marriott Gold, Sixt Platinum
Well, I meant to say , I agree with you. Not, that you said too much.

Originally Posted by buschoi
I care, and ALL of those who want to do it as long as possible care I bet. Look at my comments again. I focused on the purpose of discussing (or bragging) of the order amount, rather than HOW they really use the coins. I really do NOT care how the coins are used - bring them to Las Vegas, South America, donate them, etc... and whatever.

Although the Mint has imposed the household limit, there are still a LOT of workaround I bet many people are not posting here. Some are bragging about receiving boxes of them every week, so you would know for sure the workarounds are there and they WORK. I don't care about that part either, as long as we do NOT give the Mint a bad publicity, and they will be secretly behind our efforts and reward us. They NEED to satisfy the mandated production of the coins, so they WILL leave loopholes for us to get through and help them circulate the coins. They just can NOT live with the constant negative feedbacks, another drumdrum, or so. What they need is friends, so do we need the Mint, and our bankers, who will be happily assisting us on our next bank visit. opps....

um... I think I am saying too much again.