FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Fairmont Banff Springs
View Single Post
Old Mar 29, 2010, 8:09 pm
CanuckFlyHigh

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
Originally Posted by kokinos
CanuckFlyHigh I think Ancien mentioned a contact for the Banff Springs in the highest suite upgrade received thread so I suggest you call that person direct for your stay.

As for which room is best to entertain, well that depends if you want to be in or outside.

I believe the room 1051 would be great for indoor get together. But in July I would go with room 1054 which has less space inside but the biggest patio I've ever seen at any hotel. It can easily handle 20 ppl IMHO.

Cheers and hope they can help you out. In case you need anything else I will be staying there this weekend and would be glad to help you out if you need anything done in person. Photos etc....
Thanks Kokinko's!
Is 1051 bigger than what I have posted here? http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/13671821-post68.html
Also, how does 1054 compare to that room in those pictures?

If you could take a picture (even from the outside) of the patio of 1054 that would be great. I can't quite picture where it is in the hotel. Also, if you are walking down any of the hallways, can you check the last 2 numbers on the doors as I described in the Suite Upgrade thread:

(I wish i remembered, but when you walk down the hallway (out the elevator, to the left), and down the hallway, it is the 2 doors on the right hand side at the first corner you reach. One door is before the corner (bedroom), one door is after. (living room))

Thanks again! Enjoy your stay! This little Fairmont group we have on FT is a great group of people.