FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What suitcase did George Clooney have in "Up in the Air"
Old Mar 28, 2010, 9:45 am
Craig6z
Original Member

Location: The shape-shifting urban sprawl that is El Lay. FT member #71.
Programs: UA Gold & MM; DL & AA credit card dirt status; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Fool's Gold
Originally Posted by tfar
http://www.ebags.com/delsey/helium_b...02%2E0%2021%20

Ebags has what appears to be a nearly identical bag in Alpine Green (I think this is the same as "sage") for $74.99, plus shipping and tax. Might be a one day sale.

When you click through the link and place it into your cart, use promotion code: CATASP10 and the price will drop to $74.99. This will also reduce the ship charge by $2. Total cost will be $84.94 plus whatever sales tax rate is or is not applicable to your ship to.

Another potential contingent way of getting more discount is to access Ebags through a Fatwallet account, then search for SKU #12674. In theory, this will give you an additional rebate of 10%. No guarantee though, as sometimes FatWallet rebates are rejected due to outside coupon codes (CATASP10 came from retailmenot.com). I would also delete any Ebag cookie you may have stored before using Fatwallet.

I have an older Delsey Helium Breeze that is almost identical (but in black), that I love. I'm buying this one as a backup, since it's about $20 less than I paid for my earlier one.

Last edited by Craig6z; Mar 28, 2010 at 9:54 am