FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - cruisecritic
Thread: cruisecritic
View Single Post
Old Mar 27, 2010, 5:38 pm
sbagal

Programs: Delta, United, HAL Mariners Society-3 star, Travel Century Club Member (102 countries visited)
I like FT because you can be honest in your opinions, and not start a meltdown, hissy fit, flame war. People just let other people's opinions stand and not use them as launching pads for personal attacks.

FT is a good place to both vent and praise what we as individuals have found true for ourselves. And posts seem to be taken in that spirit.

Flaming posts like my own relentless attacks on Crystal speak as much for me and my petty-minded vengeful spirit, as they reflect on Crystal itself. The readers here seem to know the difference.

I have gotten such solidly good info on FT. And the Crystal Trolls have not apparently yet discovered it. They show up on other CC cruise line forums stalking anything, anywhere, anytime they perceive as negative to Crystal. And come crashing down on them. A very weird group.

None dare be the child's little voice that claims the King has no clothes without being struck down with their venomous pen. I guess that is just part of their brand protection. Wouldn't it be more productive to actually have a better product, rather than protecting the pretense they have a better product?