FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - You thought Kip was an idiot, Try this one
Old Mar 23, 2010, 7:02 pm
Dan_E

Programs: AA EP; Bonvoy Platinum: Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Superguy
Is your mind ever open to the fact that there may be legitimate gripes with the people that have been nominated?

Put someone like Bruce Schneier in charge, you know, who actually understands security, and you'll probably get some support. You know, less kabuki, less invasion, and more substance? I know, that may be a tough concept to grasp.
Yessir, my mind is open to that fact. But slamming it shut after the FIRST reported statement? I would hope to have a few more reports or facts come in, maybe some other reporters takes on it. I will look at the blogs, listen to the word on the street, hear other points of view. I might read the full transcript, listen to a few folks in places like TSS, and balance ith with my own value system.

I guess I missed some other posts showing this nominee with his dentures wrapped around his loafers and other obvious gaffes, because surely the pots wouldnt be calling this keetle black about close-mindedness?