FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC Membership: Worth it?
View Single Post
Old Oct 22, 2001, 9:08 pm
SuperSlug

Location: "Did you ever see Dallas from an MD-80 at night?" just doesn't have the same ring to it...
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by bonzaiflyer:
...I haven't been in terminal A since they opened the new club there. I didn't know they had a smoking area there. I know they changed the smoking room in term B into a TV only room. As for term C, did they add glass or doors to the smoking area? I know there was talk about it (like they did in ORD).
</font>
bonzaiflyer, I don't think the terminal C AC has a smoking lounge anymore. If it does, I'm going to feel really stupid for not having been able to find it for the past few years...

The terminal A lounge is pretty nice, actually. A TV, nice chairs, phones, etc., just walled in w/windows, kind of like the ORD lounge, only in keeping with the decor of the new terminal A club. Much better than the setup in the old A club--in the bar in the back with all the ratty furniture.

As for the TW lounges, I've only been to the one in STL, which is non-smoking. Of course, STL does have those "fish tanks" out on the concourses...

[This message has been edited by SuperSlug (edited 10-22-2001).]