FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - First Lufthansa business lounge with beer garden
Old Mar 19, 2010, 9:21 pm
aster

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold>>>Silver>>>Blue, Finnair Silver, Royal Caribbean Diamond
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy

The SKL is a dark, dingy hole in the wall, guarded by uncompromising attendants who take their work too seriously...

I would (and *have* taken my business to LH (and to 9w) from SQ) prefer LH's food offerings and graciousness for families of status pax over what Changi's lounges offer.
Not sure why you're irritated by "attendants" at SKL, maybe you'd care to expand on that?

The LH lounge in FRA is seriously one of the worst I have ever been to, though in the other half of my post I mentioned that MUC might well become my favourite one with this beer garden idea. MUC as an airport is quite good, in comparison it makes FRA look like a third-rate dump (in fact most airports make FRA look like that).

As for SQ, yeah, you can go ahead and switch to LH, but what a massive downgrade that would be in every single aspect...

Getting back to the MUC lounge, I can't wait to try to out this summer now that SQ services this route with a 77W. :-: What a great idea to create a beer garden in one of the beer capitols of the world. Really, really looking forward to it.