FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Status of UA's 777 Conversion to new International First, Business and Economy Seats
Old Mar 18, 2010, 8:41 am
wxguy

Programs: UA 4.3MM LT-GS; AA1MM; Amtrak SE; MAR LT TITAN; PC Plat; HIL DIA; HYA GLOB
Originally Posted by johdhj
There are a few threads regarding UA's international first in the 777. The general consensus (among those that post) is that the hard product is falling apart and the soft product is sorely lacking. However, this should be mitigated by the fact that it's most likely only those who received poor experiences bother to post, while those who have good experiences are just content to not say anything.

I know that I am guilty of the above, in which I will post immediately on FT about any perceived slight or deficit, but am much not nearly as proactive about posting some of the positives.

This may be human nature, or perhaps I am just projecting.
I flew IAD-LHR on a 777 a few days ago. Everything worked, and the service was fine. I find the current suite quite comfortable, though of course the new generation is much better. But I'll still take old F over new C under these circumstances.