FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Mar 13, 2010, 1:53 pm
Astrophsx

Originally Posted by flyertm
They said there were notes on my account already where they claimed they told me in October that there would be a fee, but they never told me this in October. So, Im certain my account is noted now, if not before. Yes, they could close my account. In fact, they told me to go to a different branch. They didn't restrict me from all branches, just that particular one and instead specified branches where I should go with them. So it was a single branch ban (unless I pay the fee), not a nationwide branch ban.

They claimed their vault was not big enough; however, I suspect they didn't want to have to do the work of unrolling and bagging them, which they said they must do. I felt like all their excuses were meant to deflect from this real reason of not wanting to do extra work.
Their vault could very well not be big enough, this could be one reason behind having to unroll them and feed them into the counter, so they go into the coin bags. Your best bet is to develop some sort of relationship with the bank and ask them if it's ok. I would suggest getting a new account at another chain of banks if this is the bank you do your regular biz at. You don't want it closed down due to coins. Are you trying to do more than 50 boxes?