FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What's happened with 1K Voice?
View Single Post
Old Mar 6, 2010, 10:15 am
goalie
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by VPescado
Mileage Plus is the only way to fix your problem. Call the 1K number and have them connect you with MP. They shoud be able to get it corrected. It would be useful if you have your BP stubs in front of you when you call.

1K voice is for most practical purposes useless. UA has outsourced (and off shored) the task of responding to those emails. I believe that there is a way for issues to get escalated back to UA and MP, but you will be far better off starting there to begin with.
correct. similar situation happened to me on 3/3 where i was confirmed in c iad-lax and in f on the conx lax-sfo using a cr1 for both legs but i misconnected due to a mx delay on my inbound. i was re-booked on the next lax-sfo light and w/l'd for the u/g. the u/g cleared but when i checked my u/g balance the next day, the g/a pulled an e-500 for the "new" lax-sfo leg. even tho no one knows what will (as of now) officially happen to orphaned e-500's under the new udu program, i wanted it back in the a/c on the oft chance that they will convert to miles and the 5 minute phone call to mp was all it took