FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CE board at your leisure - forcing your way past the plebs
Old Mar 2, 2010, 1:42 pm
Gil Grissom

Originally Posted by polar_b
1) March confidently past everyone else, slam your boarding pass or card on the counter and watch the faces of the plebs grumbling behind you?
2) If boarding has not started, go to the front of the queue, positioning yourself before the first person in the queue, apologetically saying that you are allowed to board first?
3) Wait patiently in the queue with the plebs, after all boarding a SH flight does not take that long so what is the harm.
Almost all of my BA travel is in CE and I like to board last simply because I can't be arsed queuing.

Problem is, as others have said, I'd like my hand luggage to stay close by. I have a very tight connection at LGW for my return home (including a N -> S terminal change) so am more or less forced to get there early to stand and wait for boarding to start - never have done and never would do a 1.

If BA did something about enforcing CE overhead locker space they might find people (me certainly) less pissed off with their boarding process.