FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AwardWallet
Thread: AwardWallet
View Single Post
Old Feb 28, 2010, 8:44 pm
AwardWallet
Company Representative - AwardWallet

Originally Posted by hoyafan100
So can award wallet gain our credit card info then and use it? Is it safe or not to use? I signed up and I like what I see so far
I wanted to address this concern...
  1. We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving customer's data exchanged with our site. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
  2. All of your sensitive data is encrypted in our secure database using public private key technology. Whenever we transfer your passwords we use https secure protocol. We also give you the ability to store your passwords locally on your computer in a cookie. In our opinion this is not any more secure than storing your passwords in our database as most likely our database is better protected than your computer. There are also other advantages of storing your passwords in our database, for example we would be able to automatically check your balances for you and then send you a report with your balance changes. Finally, thousands of people have trusted us with their account information, our service is very mature (we launched our website in 2004) and the website is hosted and founded in the United States of America.