FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MUCCI Roll Call
Thread: MUCCI Roll Call
View Single Post
Old Feb 28, 2010, 3:13 am
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by El_Chiflero
I'm not all that knowledgeable on the Queen's english so I need to know what exactly the "smarmy type"?

And I wonder what is her idea of rough?
Do excuse me interrupting a conversation about my favourite subject by what are supposed to be subjects!

Let me make one thing totally clear. For the second time in as much as a week pictures in my private collection have been posted here with no permission of mine. This picture of one of you and you know who you are was given to me as a valentine as the person was playing his last desperate throw of the dice for my affections before I gave myself to Continental Club and Phil the Flier unconditionally. Funny jokes indeed!

Who remembers the song where Gordon was a Moron and who sang it?

I hereby decree that Continental Club is a Mucci - that is more than Ms Sundance can offer with or without the benefit of her Crawley Bubble Bath. I love her to bits.

Lastly - strange thought it may seem - I drink about 3 Bombay 'n Slims a week. A week. I have to drive and fly for a living. Cahmpagne doesn't count and has so many less calories. Whilst about it I know the language of Queens better than any one - you cannot go into a galley at British Airways and fail to.

CIHY - silver hair be dam*ed - you can be my Silver Streak any day!

XX