FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Advance Purchase waived next few days!
View Single Post
Old Feb 26, 2010, 4:07 am
Concerto
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Just tried with another call, getting another agent (this time in the Turkish call center.. the first time I got the Irish call center). I get the same stupid prices quoted, for example on DUS - EDI. I also get told that departure must fall on or after 8th March. So, I'm not going to waste my time and money with these calls any more, I'm off to the competition.

Yes, sentom, I am sure it is possible you might get some business class bargains on long hauls, which sound great. But I don't need to go anywhere far away just now, so I reckon the whole thing will pass like a train in the night. It such a short booking frist, I am sure very few will be able to make use of it. At least BA gave all their clients some bonus miles, thanking them for their perceived loyalty during the threatened strike before Christmas.

PS. Just so you know, it seems that it is valid for LH metal only, as well as the Lufthansa Regional partners. Codeshares (i.e. bmi) are excluded. But it's probably not important.. this thread's not exactly buzzing with exciting finds.