FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UAL and Chase to launch 3 new Credit Cards
Old Feb 25, 2010, 11:04 am
Ripper3785

Programs: AS MVP, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by UnitedEF
I believe it is only for your international gateway, so if you try and go on a domestic connection to your gateway you may get denied. In your case you can go into the *G lounges at IAD not necessarily LAX. Depends on the person working the front desk of the LAX RCC. In IAD try the LH lounge if you have the time and make sure they are open. Everyone says it blows the socks off of the RCC but is a little far from UA gates. Showers, free booze and authentic German food ^
That's incorrect. As above posters indicated, a *G(including 1P & 1K) gets RCC access at any club at transit airports on an INTL itinerary. The only exception I can think of would be if you had a domestic stopover somewhere, thus breaking the intl itin. In practice of course this is subject to the agents, but I've never had a problem when using this 'feature'. The LAX RCC agents seemed to fully understand this portion of the admit policy in my experience. If they scan the BP it gives them a green light. On the domestic portion of a return, they've asked for my intl C stubs.