FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - But is anyone at DL HQ really listening?
View Single Post
Old Feb 24, 2010, 8:55 pm
redtailshark
Suspended

Location: Tucson, AZ, USA. UA 1K, reluctant but * best in class * DL FO/MM. Former BA jumpseat rider and scourge of Dilbertian management and apologists. As LX might - and do - say: "....an experienced frequent flyer of international airlines"
Originally Posted by WBurcham
The exact same thing happened at the DL DO back in June. This is why some of us "loyalists" continue to provide a sense that they UNDERSTAND THE ISSUES AND ARE WORKING ON THEM. But, since you weren't there (as I wasn't at the CO 07 DO) you will have to trust me & the others that were there.
I wasn't at DL this summer, no.

But let's bear in mind that CO were not facing the same depth of problems - their online booking tools and upgrade procedures were not causing the revolt that DL's systems are causing for the SMM.

And, CO acted specifically on a number of issues raised at previous DOs - the DoD BF ug scenario was a biggie for OPE. And since the 07 event, they've added SWUs to the program - something that was raised by many at that event as an area where OP wasn't competitive. In short, they delivered.

DL is showing, at best, hesitation, to implement meaningful reform despite the utterly dire condition of DL.COM.

Originally Posted by WBurcham
[Of course your offbase hyperbole is being displayed as usual.
Hey WBurcham, dude, drink a latte. You're grouchy today. What happened? Gator rose up out of the FL swamp and bit your foot as you walked past? Denied a rightful upgrade out of MLB by the "NRSA" today and don't want to confess on the shenanigans thread?