FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - But is anyone at DL HQ really listening?
View Single Post
Old Feb 23, 2010, 9:18 am
WesNSpace

Programs: Delta, HHonors Diamond
A number of times I've been told by several employees at DL that they do read what's going on at FlyerTalk from the web team, skymiles team and even the the guys/gals at the flight training center. Not to mention that I was also told they have a service that reads all this information and gives them a daily Reader's Digest version of what is going on here. So with that in mind here is the thing that I think that FT'ers forget.

This is a time of transition, you had two really great programs with two sets of really loyal customers and they became one. No matter what they do right now they are not going to please everyone. They made a plan to go to the 2010 Medallion Program and I think that it was a good step to announce the plan in advance and start moving forward. As they move forward they can learn the kinks and what you guys like and don't like and make changes as needed but you have got to give them a break. Make one post and fill it with all your gripes and move on with life. I don't care what DL does with the skymiles program as long as their primary focus is to get me from point A to B safely and at a good price. (This coming from someone who flies out of HSV the highest per ticket airport in the country)