FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Andaz San Diego REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
View Single Post
Old Feb 20, 2010, 2:50 am
W2B Globetrotter

Programs: AA Plat, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, IC Amb
Originally Posted by chanp
Thanks for the report. Cant wait to try it. Does your diamond allowance cover the breakfast amount at the restaurant?
Yes. Diamond allowance should cover breakfast (bkfst entrees from $10 to $20), but I won't know for sure until I see an updated folio.

Originally Posted by OneWorldTraveller
I also should bring my diamond card.. Even though I reserved the room with Travelzoo rate, I will try to use my suite upgrade in March.. BTW, minibar is free or not?

Also, if the ride to the airport is free as that is advertised in Andaz.com, it's awesome benefit!! I don't need rent-a-car in SD!! Nice.. But, some indicates Escaladae service is limited within 1 mile.. Need more accurate information..
Complimentary Andaz offering: Pringles, Ghiradelli Chocolate Bar, Cliff Mojo Bar), Evian, Badoit mineral water, small diet coke & sprite, Nantucket Nectar Orange and Cranberry Juices, Snapple Lemonade, Snapple Iced Tea

Again, I don't know the full details as to extent of car service other than what I quoted from the in-room brochure. Best to inquire with hotel.