FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Milan, Italy [Master Thread]
Old Feb 16, 2010, 11:14 am
TRAVELSIG
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Forstbetrieb
Oh yes, esselunga rules...

Is this the parking under the esselunga near the Diana or this near Corso Buenos Aires? How is the kitchen of the Diana???

Hyatt in Milano is not my ultimate favorite, what about the principe di savoia?
Everbody like esselunga!
Here is the map:
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&so...-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Autorimessa Melzo- 300 meters form the hotel.
You can also let them valet, however I don't recall the cost, don't recall if it is guarded (I don't think so) and don't know if they have in/out 24 hours (you need to check). I have always left my car at Autorimessa- close and easy (and guarded).

Kitchen of the Diana is OK, however there are a ton of restaurants in the area, including some pretty good Japanese about a 5 minute walk away.

Principe di savoia I have not stayed at in a long time (not since they rennovated)- I do recall that a friend of mine working with a record label in Milano told me they put up all the stars there, and that they liked it a lot. I have seen rates >1000 EUR for a junior suite, and 750 for a double used as a single, so for less you could stay at the Four Seasons (which is very nice I think even if some of the rooms are pretty small). The Westin is very close to the Principe di savoia, however personally this hotel is not one of my favorites.