FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Promo: Earn 5000 BMI miles per stay with Wyndham Hotel Group : Discussion Thread
Old Feb 15, 2010, 7:08 pm
Brituchenite

Programs: UA 1k MM;*A Lifetime Gold; Marriott Lifetime Platinum; HiltonHonors Gold. Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by libuser
for those in NJ, Knigts Inn in Atlantic has next weekend for $21.23 a/i or around 13GBP. I wish I were there : ( but still some 170 miles away from where I live.
Wish it wasn't so far away from where Ilive too! that's less than half of what I'm paying for a Days Inn in Central NJ!

Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer
Just checked my invoice from the Days stay and noticed it doesn't show the Wyndham number. Didn't present a card at checkin as it hasn't arrived yet, I was assuming that because I'd made the res from my account on the Wyndham Rewards site it would be on the booking anyway.

Now I'm starting to doubt myself......
I completed two stays last week. Wyndham # did not appear on folio when I checked out. Didn't think to look at it at the time, but just checked and saw no number. Checked the Wyndham rewards site and see both stays have already shown up in my account. Nothing showing in BD account yet.

So, I feel confident that the two stays this week (tonight and Weds.) will also show up quickly. It remains to be seen how quickly the BD bonus shows up.