FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priorityclub is locking accounts after the QUIZ Game
Old Feb 15, 2010, 5:28 pm
BingBongBoy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC: Silver - Marriott: Titanium
Well, as I said before. I only have circa 40,000 points, earned from only a few stays using the codes on here to begin with. If worst comest to worst and my account is closed completely over 1100 points, then I will have no option but to bite the bullet and start again. I was more concerned that my revenue bookings were still valid for a forthcoming trip, which they are.

We all enter the codes and enter these quiz things at our own risk, knowing full well that as it is not targeted at you specifically, then you run the risk of some sort of loss.

I do agree with many comments that people who have claimed a small, maybe up to a couple of thousand points, really should not suffer any sort of permanent punishment, however script writers who have claimed hundreds of thousands may be a different story.

The flow of information coming from IHG and PC could be a lot better, to help calm peoples nerves that they are going to loose something which is, in essence, completely safe, just not accessible at the moment.

But, we can only wait and see.