FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Spirit Air: cant check in on-line; flight soon, help!!
Old Feb 15, 2010, 12:23 pm
jordanlikewoah

WOW, how rude!!

I explained to him my situation. He said that he would look at it. He told me I had been pre-selected to not be able to check in online and I must use the check in counter at the airport. I explained to him that I would at least like to pre-pay my bags, and he said I should be able to...OBVIOUSLY NOT IF I'M CALLING YOU TO SAY THAT I CAN'T.

He went to check again, and said that there was a glitch in the system not letting me pay for my bags. I politely asked for them to waive my baggage fee, as it is not fair that I am attempting to use a service they advertise, and he refused. I asked to be forwarded to someone who could fix the glitch, and HE HUNG UP ON ME! How rude! I did get his name and will be filing a complaint.

I'm going to keep calling customer service until I have to leave for the airport.' If there aren't alot of people behind me, I will raise hell until something is done. If the line is long, I'll just take the loss. No sense in inconveniencing a truckload of people over $6 I guess...