FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA put us on BA then arrived very late
View Single Post
Old Feb 14, 2010, 2:56 pm
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by caz312
is that really correct - UA booked pax on BA flight which left and arrived as scheduled ... what can there be any beef about?
The Beef is that the OP wasnt coherent in what they posted in their 1st post.

I too after reading the 1st post thought the OP was FIMed over to BA to get between LHR & BRU and then the BA flight was some 4.5 hrs delayed in arriving into BRU.

Only later on did the OP come back and state that the BA flight pretty much left on time

OP PLEASE edit your 1st post so that everyone hence forth will understand that the BA flight wasnt delayed

Now it seems the UA flight was late into LHR and the 1st BA flight they were FIMed onto ended up getting them into BRU 4.5 hrs late due to UA very late arrival into LHR. If OP thats not what happened I give up as you arent that coherent in your posts as to what exactly happened , when it did and by whom

also sometimes someone will read a post and then click to reply before having read all the posts after that 1 and thusly only after posting might they read a follow-up post that might do a better job in explaining things, in that case Id hope any OP (including me when Im 1) will go back and edit their post/s that someway wasnt good in explaining the Details

Last edited by craz; Feb 14, 2010 at 5:45 pm