FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - An annoyance: protection for likely CO misconnects
Old Feb 14, 2010, 1:48 pm
redtailshark
Suspended

Location: Tucson, AZ, USA. UA 1K, reluctant but * best in class * DL FO/MM. Former BA jumpseat rider and scourge of Dilbertian management and apologists. As LX might - and do - say: "....an experienced frequent flyer of international airlines"
Final update; now confirmed on SQ

To the professional and helpful PC agents, Jairo and Jennifer ^ for working with me on this reissue.

I now have my SQ BP in possession. The agents had to walk to SQ to complete the reissue, arranging coverage here at PC. Then, I had to walk to SQ to check in with the SQ record locator. With just a slight hiccup at the SQ desk while they found the SQ locator, it worked. I heard that the reissue RQ went three levels up from the SQ desk here before it was approved.

So, an unscheduled visit to DME on the way but I arrive in SIN ahead of my original sched. This preserves my trip quite well, I only lose a breakfast appt in GUM on the outbound. My bags will follow me to SIN, after visiting GUM. I hope my suit makes it on the original flight, I need it for my appt the following day.

Without PC membership I'd be sunk. I can't imagine the CS desks in the E terminal going to these lengths to make it work.