FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priorityclub is locking accounts after the QUIZ Game
Old Feb 12, 2010, 10:41 pm
mnredfox
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Radioman
Hi Folks,

I dont think anyone has a leg to stand on to complain to PC about the locking of accounts. We use these codes and links at our *** OWN *** risk. We play the system and we all gain from the system.

PC are not silly and they know about these sites and what we do, it generates income for them and am sure has made PC very popular with a lot of travellers. I know that in my company there are now 12 people all converted to PC and they now like to earn the points, before they stayed at any brand of hotel and did not collect anything at all (arghhh shock horror at them).

So please be very careful with what you do with the codes and links.

Regards
J
+1, and the threats about moving because your account is locked really shouldn't scare PC that much. If you are that fickle about points, I'm not sure how loyal you are that PC really wants to keep you.

BTW, my account must be frozen too because I can't login. I only did 9 quizzes for 900 pts...

Is there anyone who had an account deactivated, then reactivated, that is NOT deactivated again?

Last edited by mnredfox; Feb 12, 2010 at 10:49 pm