FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What happens if i dont print my boarding pass tickets ? domestic flight
Old Feb 10, 2010, 11:12 pm
mw331

Programs: QF WP/Lifetime SG, OW Emerald
Originally Posted by ansettlad
my last question is.... while i am about the save the baording pass onto my memory stick from my laptop... does the memory stick requires some how acrobat download ? because without acrobat in the memory card the memory card boarding pass will not work without a programa called acrobat reader. Plus depends if the internet cafe public computers has allready acrobat reader downloaed atherwise my memory stick file which has the boarding pass will not open because there is no acrobat reader downloaded... plus internet cafes dont accept people to download things on thier public computers....

aniways just stress free making sure things are right.

I also believevdoing all this on the internet is the future thats going to happen. i just read the australia aviation magazine this month and shows images and discusstions that airports wont have no workers but everything dones on the internet. well i only do it online

buying tickets for overseaswill require assitant from the agency obviously.

thanks ones again preciate your helpfull tips.^
You do not need to have Adobe Acrobat saved on the memory stick, however, the computer from which you print the boarding pass will require that programme to open the file. Most internet cafés will have this programme installed on their P.C.s so you should have no problems with opening the file and printing the boarding pass.

Enjoy your trip to Melbourne.