FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Double Aeroplan miles at Sheraton and Westin
Old Feb 22, 2001, 2:22 pm
Goldlust
Suspended

Programs: British Airways Gold (oneWorld Emerald), Starwood Preferred Guest Platinum
Empress:
Well they kind of do already although not in- room. They do have computer with fast internet connections in the business center on the fourth floor, and those are free of charge to use at any time of the day or night.

You can also use you TV in the room but that costs 14.05 (I think it was) for an unlimited amount of time.

It sound interesting that they are doing new rooms - should be difficult to make it greater than it already is. I was very impressed.
The INDIGO restaurant is very styly and I enjoyed my breakfast there. Also, I was looking for a guide book for some of the X-files filming locations in Vancouver, called the publisher who said it had been out of print for more than a year and was nowhere to be found. The hotel concierge spent 10 minutes and found it for me!

kempis:
I am of course enjoying myself. Although with no job and the amount of money I'm spending I am beginning to think I might soon face finacial problems - also with the DO coming up in March
Vancouver is great though and I will of course file full travel report upon my return

Goldlust

PS: I managed to get an interview with William B. Davis (the actor playing the Cigarette-Smoking-Man in the X-files, so I am already very pleased with the trip)