FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in India {IND}
Old Feb 4, 2010, 6:29 am
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by dcshungu
Bummer! This thread has explained something that I have been wondering about and had wanted to inquire about at some point in the future. I am planning to attend a conference in Jaipur in December, and had Googled "Hilton Jaipur" to see if there were any Hilton properties there. Something called Hilton Trident came up except that it did not seem to be a 'bookable' Hilton property. Because the trip is still quite a bit away, I did not pursue the matter. Reading this thread has provided the answer. Nice to know that there is now an HGI in Delhi, should I wish to spend some time in the city as I hope to...
It's been a few years now since the Trident hotels have unfortunately parted ways from the Hilton hotels affiliation. For a while they were some of the best redemption values in the world when it came to using Hilton points.

I used to use the Trident Jaipur a lot, because it was such a great deal on points.