FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in India {IND}
Old Feb 4, 2010, 6:13 am
dcshungu
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K [0.280MM since Feb 25, '02], UA Red Carpet Club, HH Diamond, CBP Global Entry
Originally Posted by saad
there is only a single hilton property in india at the moment....the garden inn delhi opened in december last year....another hilton opens up in delhi next month & then there is one in chennai due to open by the end of this year....if you will be spending some time in delhi then the garden inn is a good option....
Bummer! This thread has explained something that I have been wondering about and had wanted to inquire about at some point in the future. I am planning to attend a conference in Jaipur in December, and had Googled "Hilton Jaipur" to see if there were any Hilton properties there. Something called Hilton Trident came up except that it did not seem to be a 'bookable' Hilton property. Because the trip is still quite a bit away, I did not pursue the matter. Reading this thread has provided the answer. Nice to know that there is now an HGI in Delhi, should I wish to spend some time in the city as I hope to...