FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Luggage with unconditional life-time warranty
Old Feb 2, 2010, 11:02 am
hopscotch1

Programs: United 1K, AMEX Plat, Priority Club Plat, Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by jbart74
I've never had a problem returning any LL Bean product for a full replacement with no questions asked. Never owned their luggage, but this thread has prompted me to look into it as I need a new rollaboard. I've returned 8 year old shoes with soles worn through that were replaced with the latest version of the same product free of any charges. That's good Customer Service, IMHO.
Here is LL Beans warranty which does apply to luggage:

Our products are guaranteed to give 100% satisfaction in every way. Return anything purchased from us at any time if it proves otherwise. We do not want you to have anything from LL Bean that is not completely satisfactory.

From kayaks to slippers, fly rods to sweaters, everything we sell at L.L.Bean is backed by the same rock-solid guarantee of satisfaction. It's been that way since our founder sold his very first pair of Bean Boots in 1912. Today we're proud to continue the tradition – by offering quality products and standing behind them.