FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My first TPAC flt. Seeking advice on NW NRT/BKK/HKG/DPS vets
Old Jan 29, 2010, 10:18 am
hockeystl

Programs: DL PM/1MM, DL SkClub LT, Marr LT Plat, IHG Plat, HH Diam
Originally Posted by dsgtc0408
Also, a reminder of something you've already heard from jiejie: you might want to check in Flightstats to see the reliability of your Air Asia flight (actually, it's Thai Air Asia); it's irritating to get up early for a 6:15am flight to find it's been delayed.
Thanks for the reply. I checked Flight Stats for my FD3677 info and there's no info. I then left the airline blank and recd a reply that Thai Airways BKK-DPS flight is at 93% (yes, I know they're seperate airlines but just wanted to take a look at what might be normal). The good news is I'm wide open on that day so if there's a delay at BKK it doesn't wreck the rest of my schedule. If FD cancels that flight then I can hopefully buy a O/W on MH. Also looks like there's no data on FlightStats for MH either?

And, yes, a ton of EQM on DL/NW for this journey. 18,041 EQM...but who's counting. I would've liked to have booked Thai Air on the inter air for the *Alliance credit but they were quite a bit more $. I can suffer without miles on BKK-DPS and DPS-HKG.

Last edited by hockeystl; Jan 29, 2010 at 10:56 am