FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The New Scam - F Class is NOT F Class
View Single Post
Old Jan 25, 2010, 12:52 pm
WBurcham

Originally Posted by USirritated
All in all, it was a big fiasco, and certainly it was a total SNAFU! I know, I could write to Kevin Pinto, and it could probably be fixed up, but I only wrote the abridged version of events here, the complete version is only slightly shorter than WAR & PEACE!! No one should have to go through this sort of bollix just to be able to fly and get FF mileage credit that they bought and paid for! What stress! What a waste of time! What a waste of money and energy on my part, and on the part of DL too!
Originally Posted by USirritated
I never said that I wanted assistance/suggestions, you did. I also never said that I did not want comments, you did. I am sorry that you found my posting to be too long and/or convoluted for your taste. However, you are also the only one complaining. The purpose of my post was to tell a story of a similar circumstance that DL screwed up, to let the community know that the OP's experience was far from an isolated incident. Nothing more, nothing less. I was not asking anyone about "what should I do," or "who should I call," and you will not find either of those questions anywhere in my post. The problem with the DL flights, resched, and credit was long and drawn out, it was not simple, and I described it as simply as I could. In reality it was much more complicated than I described. Do you have a problem with me telling the FT community about the problems I had with DL screwing things up on a directly correlated matter to this thread when I do not ask for help specifically, or am I breaking some rule? Hopefully someone who has been reading this thread found my posting to be informative, but if not, then so be it, but most of those people decided it best to keep any comments about that post not being informative to themselves. To those people, I apologize to anyone who feels I droned on unnecessarily.
I guess I have a hard time understanding 245+ word paragraphs and a complete lack of paragraphs. Or maybe it's the lack of sleep from getting home at 2:30 last night because of ATL weather.

It could also be because your post provided some of the most convoluted prose I've read on here in a long time and didn't really make coherent sense. The assumption, which I would fathom based on your curt responses was incorrect, was that you were asking for assistance and sharing that nothing ever seems to go right for you.

Sorry if you were offended by someone else providing guidance on what they believed to be a question on your part. I guess that courtesy is something that really is lacking here these days.

is probably the best response to your diatribes.

Oh but wait, were you booked into paid F/A on these flights? I guess that would have been helpful to know since this was the original point of the thread.