FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The New Scam - F Class is NOT F Class
View Single Post
Old Jan 25, 2010, 11:33 am
USirritated

Programs: Delta GM, (fmr US CP/PP/GP!), DL SkyClub, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Avis Chairman's Club
UHHHHHH, I was not asking for assistance, I did not state that I wanted anyone to chime in with suggestions about what to do about this or that anywhere in my message, did I? I was simply telling the FT audience about a situation which was akin to what is being discussed herein, so that they can know that what is being discussed is not entirely rare.

I was entitled to a class of service multiplier because I booked and paid for a class of service that entitled me to that multiplier in those instances. In other instances, I got it when I was not entitled to it. I was simply pointing out that there are times when people are supposed to get it but do not, and times when they are not supposed to get it, but do, and still other times when Delta personnel screw up a rez so badly that it is almost impossible to find the ticket record at all to get basic mileage credit for a flight.

Last edited by Canarsie; Jan 25, 2010 at 12:16 pm Reason: Removed unnecessary content.