FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Joke customer service - again.
View Single Post
Old Jan 23, 2010, 2:16 pm
Dave Noble
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by kangela
Tsk-tsk.This is exactly what I mean about apologizing for QF, Dave. Unless of course you are QF Management, in which case, I would implore you to address the poor policy and benchmark with best practice customer-service policies that other airlines seem to follow rather than suggesting that I join another scheme. As a (more frequent) customer on QF, I don't like the said policy and am making a suggestion (to QF) improve their customer service.
I am a more frequent traveller on Qantas and I can accept that schemes have rules and the customer service agents are not providing bad service when they do exactly what they should ( as per the OP's rant ) . I also do not believe that Qantas has put rules in place for credit cards for the sole purpose of making life difficult. I tend to go with the theory that they are complying with card company policies that protect them against fraud. Different countries are likely to have different policies
That Jetstar may have different policies is irrelevent since it is a different company

Dave