FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Expired 2009 offer]100,000 miles for new BA Chase VISA
Old Jan 23, 2010, 11:06 am
buschoi

Programs: Alaska MVPG 100K, IHG Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by jkjkmc
My husband and I each got our 100K miles. Tried to book a trip to England for our daughters gradution this summer......SOLD OUT! We cannot get a seat out of Seattle. If we fly out of vancouver, BC, we can get to London but not back. The soonest we can get back is 4 weeks. So, we have 325K miles (BA card and Alaska card) for 3 of us to go to the graduation and we are unable to use any of them. We have to purchase tix.
Have you tried searching outbound via YVR and inbound via other gateway cities? You do not have to leave and return via the same gateway.

Reading your other posts, I noticed you have only searched for those cities in the west-coast. In terms of award redemption, you need to exhaust all paths to find it, including the gateways Happy mentioned in the East Coast. It is a lot of work, but in the end you will get a free C ticket.