View Single Post
Old Jan 19, 2010, 7:28 pm
Superguy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond, National Emerald Executive, TSA Disparager Gold
Mikey's Mom isn't letting this go! ^

Originally Posted by Mikey's Mom
Hi Bob,

We're still waiting for an apology which you didn't give in this posting. Please let me know when that will be forthcoming.

Just because you identify yourself as a blogger, doesn't give you the leeway to be obnoxious. I know many blogger's who are very intelligent people and quite frankly would never agree with your quote below.

"The way I write and address issues is different than a spokesperson would address issues with traditional media."

As for your "myth buster", just because you put up a posting on the TSA site and say it's a myth buster doesn't make it true. We do not blindly follow Bob. That's what makes America so great.

We've contacted the airlines and they've told us they have no recourse in taking our son off the list.

We've filled out the redress information, sent in the forms and copies of our passports. We have dutifully filled out everything we've been asked to fill out and the TSA did not respond until the article hit the front page of the New York Times.

You're dealing with intelligent people Bob. People who believe in freedom, justice and the American way. Our family lives 12 miles from where the World Trade Center towers use to stand.

I was there Bob when the towers came crumbling down. I photographed funerals for weeks after 9/11 and I saw the anguish and despair. I know people who died on 9/11 Bob.

We all want the same thing. We want terrorist caught and innocent people left also. We also want an intelligent government who respects their people. Maybe it's something you ought to ponder Bob.

Sincerely,
The Hicks Family

January 19, 2010 5:37 PM