FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Expired 2009 offer]100,000 miles for new BA Chase VISA
Old Jan 16, 2010, 11:36 am
jkjkmc

Originally Posted by buschoi
Yes, it has been discussed many times. It is Chase's issue, not BA, so you will get no help from BA.

Send a secure message to Chase after logging in to your Chase account and ask them to add your BAEC # to your account. That's it. Then you should receive your new card with the BAEC #.
Thanks for your advice. ^ I emailed Chase ussing the secure site and I did hear back from them telling me the miles would post to my BA acct. in 24 hours. Well, its been more than 24 hours and they have still not shown up. I have emailed Chase again. I would like to use these miles next month to book travel. At first, I wasnt too concerned about any of this but my gosh it is taking forever and nothing is happening! I cannot understand how one can transfer miles from one FF acct to another in minutes through Alaska yet my miles ARE on my Chase statement and they cant seem to connect the dots to my BA exec. #. Amazing to me!!!!

I do appreciate your help and your suggestion to email Chase through the secure website. Thank you!!!